Saturday, December 09, 2006

Meet the Staff

Name: Chris Cabral
Position: Photographer
My favorite City in the whole world is... Montreal, Quebec
My favorite movie is... Notting Hill ( Stop Laughing )
My favorite song is... Hey Jude by The Beatles
My favorite book is... Interview with the vampire by Anne Rice
My favorite T.V show is... Prison Break, Family Guy and The Simpsons
My favorite time of day is... Home time
My favorite thing in the whole world is... My Fiance
The actor who would play me in a movie is ... Johnny Depp
The one person of all time I would like most to meet ... John Lennon
I need to improve on my ... Lack of sleep
I am inspired by ... Classic movies and everyday life
My strength is ... People
My greatest weakness is ... I'm too nice
My greatest accomplishment is ... I have not gone bald yet
My greatest fear is ... Clowns
The words I live by are ... Go big or go home
What I carry with me at all times ... Cell Phone
The phrase that best describes me is ... Off the Wall
Before I go to bed I ... watch Sportscentre
My 3 wishes ...
1 - That my Children grow up Toronto Maple Leaf fans
2 - That before I die Portugal wins a World Cup
3 - That I will understand women

No comments: