Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Chris's Random Thoughts

Just like Arnold, I'm Back.
Did you miss me, no... o.k. Just some more thoughts about everyday life for you guys to read. After all you need something to do at work.

- As a child I often wondered about a few things. How come there were so many Smurfs and just one Smurfette. Why did the Flintstones sleep in separate single beds, how did Pebbles come about. Finally did the Care Bears really care.
- Superbowl Sunday came and went with the Colts winning. But I found that I was the real winner, why you ask. Well as I was watching the game with my Fiance I was flipping through the channels during a commercial so that she can watch something that might interest her. Then the heavens opened up and angels began to sing as she said "what's wrong with you, put the game back on". I could not believe my ears, did she say what I think she said. She grabbed the converter from my hands as I began to cry, I had truly found the perfect woman. She likes football. Maybe that's why she pays attention when Tom Brady is being interviewed.
- I told you that the Raptors are going to get things done this year, I told you. I will be wearing my Chris Bosh jersey at the A.C.C when Lebron James and the Cav's come to town in a few weeks. You heard it here first it's guaranteed win night.
- The best website in the world is http://www.youtube.com/. Where else can you find footage of Bridezilla's, Bigfoot and Quagmire. Giggitty, Giggitty.
- Just so you all know Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest soccer player in the world and will be for years to come. Get used to it.
- If you are in Toronto and want to try the best sushi this side of Japan.
Go to new generation sushi on Bloor. Trust me.
- Finally, with the Oscar's coming up I have to say this. If Martin Scorsese does not win I will be very, very, very upset. He made Goodfellas, Raging Bull, and Gangs of New York and has not won an Oscar, shame on the Academy.
See you all next time.....

No comments: