Saturday, March 17, 2007

Chris's Random Thoughts

I keep getting emails saying Chris post some new thoughts, I guess everyone needs something to do at work. So to all of you who have been waiting, here is another installment of the world renowned Chris's random thoughts.
- I have discovered a website that has become so addictive that I can't stop logging on. I have been in touch with people I have not seen in 10-15 years and if you don't know the site is www.facebook.com. Look me up, Chris Cabral my network is Toronto.
- The great March Madness is back and offices through out North America have pools and brackets to occupy every ones time but I have the final four teams that will make it to the end. UCLA, Texas, Ohio St., and Wisconsin will be the four left standing at the end with Texas being the national champion.
- If you have been like me and not been going out to see movies because of one reason or another. Maybe it's the price of tickets, maybe it's the $10 popcorn, or my personal favourite the groups of 12 year old kids who seem to have competitions to see who is the biggest idiot and who can make the most noise. I have seen a movie that will make going out to the movies a great experience. Go watch 300 right now. Stop what you are doing and get to a theatre. This movie is the greatest thing I have seen in a very long time and I own over 500 DVDs. If you don't see this movie on the big screen you will hate yourself when you rent it. Me and Dianne are planning to see it again on Imax.
- Last time I mentioned some 80's cartoons and I got to thinking which were my favourites. So I made up a list of my 3 favourite, here they are in order 1) Thundercats 2)G.I Joe and 3) He-Man.
- So Britney Spears is a weirdo, what can we do. She wants to shave her head, good for her. I love it. I for one have been waiting for the female Micheal Jackson for sooooo long and she has arrived.
- If you are in Toronto and want to try a great Thai restaurant check out www.thai4you.ca and order the cashew nut chicken. Plus the owners are so friendly every time me and Dianne go there it's like we're family. I don't have to order they know what we like.
- I have a new favourite T.V show. Rome is the best show I have seen in awhile. I'm just catching up on season one and I love it.
Take care everyone, till next time.

No comments: