Saturday, December 08, 2007

Lori & Ryan's Winter Wedding

Lori and Ryan finally got married! You have seen them here 4 times due to their 4 seasons engagement shoot. Some people were starting to think that we only took pictures of them. We even had a new studio name
"Lori and Ryan's Studio Cabral".
They had a great day for a winter wedding. Complete with a super bridal party who know how to have a great time.
I have got to give a round of applause to Lori for never complaining and for being a really good sport, after all if it was me in that dress I think I would've given up 3.7 seconds after I left the bus to go outside and take pictures.
Nothing says Canada more than the photo above EH !
It should be on a postcard or at least on the large cups at Tim Horton's.
"I'll have a large double double, in the cup with that crazy bride who had here wedding pictures taken outside in the winter"
There was snow everywhere that day even at the reception. I really love that snow machine, good one George.

No comments: